Sunday, August 9, 2015

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

Greetings.  If anyone really follows this blog, I apologize for not updating it in months.  I have actually wrapped up my last Crypts and Things campaign and I am planning on doing a write up with pictures.  Right now, I am doing a play for the first time in 11 years so I am a little distracted by that and work.

Anyway, I wanted to post a link to the new forthcoming Conan RPG game from Modiphius Entertainment.  From this website, you can sign up and download the play-test rules and take part in providing feedback.

New Conan RPG



I owned both editions of the old Mongoose D20 version of the Conan RPG but I never got a chance to play it.  From what I read of the Mongoose version, it certainly seemed to do a good job of capturing the spirit of the Hyborian Age and I hope this game does as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment